This document has been originally written in Polish. This is its English translation. In case of any inconsistency between this Agreement and its translation, the Polish language version shall prevail.
We encourage you to take a closer look at the ToU.
MasXLs - the MasXLs company represented by Wojciech Masłoń (correspondence and firm address: ul. Puchalskiego 3/2, 32-500 Chrzanów, Małopolska, Poland); NIP: 6282138881; REGON: 123010084; e-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: (+48) 660 596 558
Services – either free or paid services, provided electronically by the MasXLs
Subscription - subscription for limited use of a Service or collection of Services or access to the parts of the Shop, usage may be personal and non-transferable, for a family, or under certain circumstances, for a group utilizing a service at one time and its are not available to customers who have not purchased Subscription
Shop – ITC system as an internet service providing Services, owned by the MasXls, containing the functionality of an online store, available on webpage www.masxls.com
Customer – you, a person of a full or limited capacity, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, using the Services
Customer Data – every text or graphic content published by you in the Shop, for example, reviews of products belonging to the Shop assortment, view order history
Account - marked with an individual name (e-mail address), protected by a password given to You by the MasXLs, a collection of resources on the MasXLs website (www.masxls.com), in which the data is being gathered and stored for you. Your Access to it and resource management is implemented in the website mentioned above. Possession of Account(s) is necessary in order to use the commercial version of Product
Account Settings – a section in the Shop used for collecting all necessary Customer Data needed for the full use of the Shop’s functionality
Registration Form –form enabling you to create an account, available in the Shop
Contact Form – contact form to reach MasXLs via e-mail, available on the Shop’s website: http://www.masXLs.com/t/contuctus
Newsletter –electronic distribution service provided by MasXLs via e-mail enabling you to automatically receive messages including, for example, information about a new Product.
Product – Software in form of computer files available on the MasXLs’ website (www.masxls.com), being the subject of this License, including registry information, such as the Product’s unique activation key, assigned to the Account, Documentation, computer files as examples. Through Software Customer should also understand any updates, modifications, additions, and copies
Product Freeware – free of charge Product version, available on MasXLs’ website (www.masxls.com), subject of this License
Product Demo –version of the Product provided by the MasXLs at the stage of evaluation of the Product and/or demonstration limited in time (Trial) or functionally (Shareware) containing the information that it is time to purchase the Product. Details and scope of restrictions are included on the Product’s website MasXLs (www.masxls.com)
Activation Key – code consisting of letters and numbers, enabling you to use the full functionality of a Product
Documentation - printed materials, "Online" files or documentation in form of a text or a PDF file, as well as any materials available on Software containing information or providing instructions (e.g. a dialog box with help instructions)
Order –your invitation to make a sale agreement for the Product with MasXLs
Offer –declaration submitted to you by MasXLs being an offer to conclude a sale agreement for the Product according to your order
Shopping Cart –functionality containing products chosen by you for purchase and enabling you to enter the discount code number, as well as identifying and modifying the Order data (for example the number of products)
Electronic transfer –payment made by you using your online bank account through the online payment systems
Device – an electronic terminal device, through which you use the Shop’s service, such as computer, mobile phone etc.
PDF - (short for Portable Document Format) a file format with the same name developed by Adobe Systems, which can be read after downloading it to any electronic device, equipped with a PDF reader
Excel file –a file format developed by Microsoft, which you can handle having the MS Excel software (part of the software package MS Office)
Social Network - social media, web portal, generally based on a usually large group of members gathered by it and forming the so called community. The main task of a social network is to maintain and to form social bonds
Currency Converter – functionality of the Shop, enabling you to realize the Order in the currency chosen by you.
Invoice, Bill –an evidence of purchase in the Shop expressed in the form of a set of data identifying the order you placed in the Shop.
A. General Terms and Conditions
1. The ToU define the rules of using the Shop, placing orders for the Products or Subscriptions available in the Shop, delivery of the ordered Products to you, making payments by you due to the sales price, your rights to cancel the Order and withdraw from the agreement and the terms for submission and consideration of complaints.
2. The rights and obligations arising from the ToU specify the legal relationships between you and MasXLs as well as other participants of the Shop.
3. When using the Shop or accessing it, you accept these ToU as well as any changes provided.
4. MasXLs provides you with Services by:
a. Carrying out an Account in the Shop along with access to the history of Orders. The agreement concluded for an indefinite period.
b. Enabling the submission of Orders online by filling in the Order Form. The agreement concluded for a fixed period, terminated upon placing an order.
c. Enabling you to make payments via Internet. The agreement concluded for an indefinite period.
d. Enabling you to review products available in the Shop. The agreement concluded for an indefinite period.
e. Transmission of commercial information to you – Newsletter Service.
f. Making Products available in the Shop and licensing the downloaded Product.
g. Enabling you to services under subscriptions.
5. Providing Services by MasXLs is free with the exception of payments for granting a License for specified Product or acquisition for subscriptions. Terms of Subscriptions are set out in full on the http://www.masXLs.com/t/subscriptions and are incorporated by reference into these ToU.
6. The technical requirements necessary to collaborate with the Shop service, used by MasXLs:
a. Device with the Internet access.
b. Web browser installed on the Device.
c. Active e-mail account.
d. Installed MS Office 2007 or its later version in order to use the Products available as Excel files under the License as far as technical specifications in the Documentation supplied with the Product does not say otherwise
e. Inclusion in the web browser operating the Cookies.
7. You are entitled and obliged to use the Shop in accordance with its intended purpose.
8. You are obliged to abstain from any activity which could affect the proper functioning of the Shop, in particular, from any interfering with the contents of the Shop or its technical elements. It is forbidden to use it for purposes other than its intended use, including, in particular, spamming, running on Shop’s websites any commercial activities, advertisement, promotion, etc.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law MasXLs is not responsible for any interference, including interruption in the operation of the Shop due to majeure force, unauthorized acts of third parties or incompatibility of the Shop with your technical infrastructure.
10. Browsing the assortment of the Shop does not require registration. Self-ordering the Products belonging to the assortment of the Shop also does not require an Account in the Shop.
11. You are not allowed to deliver any illegal content. Your Data cannot violate generally applicable laws, the rights of the third parties, including intangible property rights of the third parties, personal goods of others and the rules of social coexistence. As contrary to the rules of social interaction are considered in particular materials published in the Shop, incompatible with its functionality. Your published Data should be consistent with the functionality of the Shop- especially reviews should be written factually, being no advertisement or promotion of other people's services, products or companies.
12. You are obliged to use the Shop in accordance with the law and morality, whereas respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of the third parties.
13. Upon the registration in the Shop there is created your public profile named "Customer Info". It displays a nickname or the real name for each Customer. You can make your email address available in the public profile. The Data provided in the public profile is available to all the Customers.
14. You are required to enter the data according to the actual state. Posting any information in the Account, you declare, you have the power to use the above data, including the decision to release of it to an unlimited number of the people.
15. Entering your Data in the Shop, you give MasXLs the unlimited in time and territory license to use of the above Data due to the activity of the Shop, in particular, to store them in a resource system of MasXLs. You are not entitled to any remuneration for the above license.
16. In case of any claims of the third parties in relation with your Data entered by you in the Shop, you are obliged to repair the damage suffered by MasXLs to the fullest extent permitted by the law and to take part in legal or extrajudicial proceedings taking the side of MasXLs on its first call.
17. MasXLs is entitled to block your Account if its performance in the Shop could be considered as violating generally applicable laws, rights of the third parties (including, in particular intangible property rights), personal rights of the others, the rules of social intercourse, or the ToU. The intention to block the Account You will be notified via e-mail, currently registered in the Shop. Blocking your Account(s) means an intermediate termination of the contract for the providing electronic services to you.
18. MasXLs is entitled to remove your Data conflicting with the law, infringing the rights of third parties, personal rights, the principles of the social coexistence, or the provisions of the ToU. You will be notified about the intention to remove your Data via e-mail, currently registered in the Shop.
19. You acknowledge that the shop is not a tool for stabilization and storage of your Data. MasXLs does not guarantee that your posted Data will be permanently available on the websites of the Shop and to the fullest extent permitted by the law is not liable for their loss caused by yourself.
20. MasXLs, in accordance with the generally applicable rules of the law, is not required to check your data placed in the Shop. Should any Data, contained in the Shop, violate the generally applicable provisions of the law, the rights of the third parties, the rules of social coexistence or the ToU, please inform MasXLs through the Contact Form, indicating the internet address within the Shop at which the certain content is available and indicate what is being violated. In case of violation of the generally applicable laws, the rights of third parties, the rules of social intercourse or the ToU by a specific data, MasXLs prevents the third parties from access to such content immediately.
21. Any imperfection of the Shop’s activity can be reported to MasXLs through the Contact Form. Complaints about the Product can be reported pursuant to the terms of Section G.
22. Entries referred to the Section G, will be considered within 14 days from the date of notification.
23. You are obliged to keep the confidential character of:
a. Names and passwords for the Account(s) in the Shop. In the limits of the generally applicable law, you are responsible for all the activities regarding the use of your name and password for the Account in the Shop and please note, that the password is confidential information.
b. Activation Key under License. You are, in the limits of the generally applicable law, responsible for all the activities that are related to the violation of intellectual property rights and industrial property rights.
B. Registration Terms
§1. General Conditions
1. In order to conclude an agreement for providing Services, which involves running the Account(s), you are given the following possibilities of the Account registration:
a. through the Registration Form - Register button on the Shop’s website
b. through the Social Network website – Facebook
2. The Shop is functionally integrated with the Social Network www.facebook.com, owned by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook").
3. In order to remove your Account from the Shop, please send a message to email@example.com with a request to remove the Account along with your current e-mail address or use the Contact Form available on the Shop’s website.
4. The MasXLs is not responsible for the unavailability of the Social Network service, which may prevent the registration or login to the Shop through the Social Network (eg technical break for maintenance work, planned unavailability, forgetting the password, etc.).
§2. Account registration
1. For the correct registration of the Account by using the Registration Form, please complete the following steps:
a. Complete the required information: name, surname, name of the Customer, e-mail address , password
c. Click the "Register" button. At this stage there is a link sent automatically in order to activate the Account
d. In your Mailbox of the address, indicated during the registration, arrives a message from firstname.lastname@example.org
e. Through the activation of the Account you conclude an agreement for providing electronic Services, meaning running your Account
2. After the registration in the Shop you log in every time by using the data given in the Registration Form.
3. The data given during the registration can be changed by logging into the Shop. To modify the data you are required to :
a. Enter the "Settings" of the Account and select "Customer Info"
b. Edit the data
c. Click the "Save" button
§3. Registration via Facebook
1. To register through the Facebook website you should:
a. Click on the " Log In " on the home page
b. In section named " Login via ... ", click the button "Sign in with ..."
c. The Facebook page appears and asks for login parameters to the site. Enter the primary e - mail address and password on the Facebook website and then log in.
d. Once you log in on the Facebook website, you are redirected to the Shop while the message containing the activation link is sent to your Mailbox (ie the e-mail address used to log into the social network service).
e. In the Inbox, indicated during the registration, appears a message from email@example.com.
f. Through the activation of the Account you conclude an agreement for providing electronic Services, meaning running your Account
2. After the Account activation you can log in without using the Registration Form.
3. In the Shop information with a password to login via the Facebook are not stored. Therefore, you were able to log on to the website also through the Login Form, it is recommended to change the password in the Account Settings.
4. When You sign up in the Shop every time the login is done by using the data associated with the account on the Facebook.
5. The data that is given in the registration Accounts can be changed by logging into the Shop. If You want to modify the data, You should:
a. Enter the "Settings" on the home page of the Shop and select "Customer Info"
b. Edit the specified data
c. Click the "Save"
§4. Personal data
1. You consent to the processing of personal data by the MasXLs given by You in the process of registration an account in the shop and in the process of using the Shop, including when making purchases in the store. Administration of personal data by the Customer is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data by the MasXLs may prevent provision of the Services by the Customer and making purchases in the Shop.
2. Personal data is processed by the MasXLs.
3. The MasXLs processes personal data in order to provide the Services to You, conclusion and execution of the sales agreements of the Products ordered by You. In the case of expressions Your agreement is referred to in section H, also for marketing purposes, including, in particular, in order to transmit trade information electronically to You.
4. You have the right to access Your personal data and to correct and/or remove them. Personal data may be edited or deleted after logging into the Account (Account Settings on the home page of the Shop).
5. Making available of the personal data by You in Your public profile that is referred to in section A, point 13, agree to make available this information to unlimited group of people.
6. You declare that personal data given by You are Your data.
§5. Copyrights and Intellectual Property
1. All the Products and texts, graphics, logos, etc., that are appearing on the website are the property of the MasXLs. You undertake to use the Shop services and downloaded or purchased the products only in accordance with these ToU and the contents of the License, as well as an applicable laws.
2. When You purchase or download any Product of the shop, You may use them as intended in the terms of the conditions of the License, unless otherwise is agreed in writing with the MasXLs. Content of the License is available on the website www.masxls.com/t/license.
3. You are obliged to take care of what unauthorized persons do not have access to the purchased Product, in such a way that they can use it in a manner inconsistent with these ToU and applicable law. In the event of such a situation, the MasXLs may make claims in this respect to You.
4. All the Products that are available in the shop - whether free of charge or not - shall be protected under the Law on Copyright and the Related Rights.
5. Trade names used in the shop or other products are owned by the companies:
a. Windows, Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, MS Office 2003/2007/2010/2013, MS Excel 2007/2010/2013 - belong to the Microsoft Inc.., 1 157th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052, United States
b. Yahoo - belongs to Yahoo Inc., 701 1st Ave, Sunnyvale, California 94089, United States
c. QuoteMedia - belongs to QuoteMedia, Inc.., 17100 Shea Blvd. Suite 230 Fountain Hills, Arizona 85268, United States
6. When You use the Products, by using trade names of companies mentioned in point 5, You should read and accept the conditions of their use in accordance with the terms of these companies and undertakes to respect them.
7. All the Products in the Shop can be available as a ZIP archive files. You agree to such a form of product downloads and declares that it has software that to operate archive files in the ZIP format.
C. Information about Products and currencies
1. Information about the products that is available in the assortment of the Shop is invited to conclude the Agreement within the meaning of Art. 71 of the civil code.
2. The main currency is the United States dollar ($, USD). Products prices indicated on the Shop are denominated in the currency of the main site of the Shop.
3. Products prices are expressed in the main currency. Shop Currency Converter provides functionality that gives only an approximate value of the exchange rate. The exchange rate, which provides the Supplier Payments at the time of payment may vary and be increased by additional charges related to the services by the Providers Payments. The MasXLs do not be held in conjunction with the responsibility for possible discrepancies between the approximate exchange rate and the exchange rate used by the Providers Payments.
4. The MasXLs reserves the right to keep the changes in the prices of the Products and to carry out and to remove all the kinds of promotional and sales. The right referred to in the preceding sentence, does not affect Orders that were made before the date of an entry into the force of change in the price, the promotion or sale.
5. Products price shown on the Shop is valid at the time of Order placed by You. This price does not change, regardless of changes in the prices in the Shop, which may arise in relation to the individual Products when You place the Order.
6. Special Offers published in the Shop are not subject to merger, as long as the promotion of terms provides otherwise.
8. Information about the version of the Product, provided a type of the license and the minimum technical conditions that can be found at the details of the Product on the Shop websites.
9. Every Product has a digital signature the MasXLs and the software that is just signed in this way can be offered as well as the Shop of the complaint procedure.
10. Purchase entitles You to use of the Product if You purchased product, only for Your own use, subject to further limitations specified in the license granted or / and description that a given file, including those used by the Shop or the other entity, technical security (eg digital signature).
D. Conditions for Orders and sale of the Products
§1. Conditions for the Orders
1. You can place Orders for the Products that are available in the Shop for 7 (seven) days a week, 24 (twenty four) hours a day.
2. Order may cover only one unit of the Product.
3. Placing an Order, You should refer to the technical requirements, the description of the Product, the Agreement, which contains, including, among others, with the provisions on the scope of the License granted.
4. License is posted on the Shop site and is (www.masxls.com/t/license) granted by the MasXLs in connection with the downloading Product. You are obliged to familiarize Yourself with its contents and accept its terms.
5. In any case of purchase of the Product, that the purchase is recorded on the Account in the Shop (in the "Downloadable products"), You are not obliged to provide personal information in the Order form to Order has been processed. Due to the functionality of the Shop fill out the form that is necessary for the execution of the Order, but You can fill out the form with any string of characters.
6. The Shop uses geolocation. The MasXLs checks from what location (continent, country, state and localization) You place the Order. In the case in which a given location sale of the Product is prohibited, You will not be able to submit orders for the product and it will be prompted.
§2. Conditions for performance of Order
1. When You place the Order, You should refer to the technical requirements, the description of the Product containing, among the others provisions on the scope of the License.
2. In order to submit orders it should be:
a. Choose a product that is the subject of Orders
b. Click on the "Add to Cart" button.
c. Click on the "Shopping Cart" in the menu (or click the "Go to Cart"), that appears the Order Form.
d. If the above steps were performed correctly, You must read and accept the ToU, then click "Checkout". You will be redirected to the page "Checkout", related to the implementation of payment.
i. Select or enter a new address, which will appear on the account and confirm by selecting "Next".
ii. Select a payment method and confirm by selecting "Next".
iii. There will be presented an additional information about the payment, You should click "Next".
iv. Confirm the displayed contents of the contract containing the address data, the method of delivery and the costs associated with its implementation - clicking "Confirm". Placing Orders by You is submitting the offer to conclude a sale agreement for ordered Product.
v. After placing orders on e-mail address indicated in Your Account will be sent a confirmation of receipt by the MasXLs with the Orders placed by Yourself. If the execution of the Orders is possible, an e - mail will be sent with a confirmation message adoption the Orders for execution. Confirmation of the Orders for the implementation of the statement the MasXLs of acceptance of the Offer referred to above (p. iv)
3. By using Currency Converter You have the right to choose the currency, according to which the Order is realized.
4. Execution of the Order including product starts after the receipt by the Shop to confirm the correct execution payment of the Providers Payments. You receive an e-mail confirmation of payment and completion of the Order by the MasXLs. The MasXLs’ email is sent from an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Additionally, for registered Customers. In the Account Settings click on "Downloadable products":
a. There is a link "Download" used to download the full version of the Product.
b. If the Product is supplied with the content of the Licence, there is also the link "Download License"
c. If the Product has been made available in the demo version, there is a Activation Key for the Product
6. The Order status can be verified in the Account Settings.
7. Customer service registered Shop gives You the ability to generate Account Shop on file in PDF format, or to print. To do this:
a. Log in to the site Shop.
b. Go to the "Settings” of Account, then in the "Orders"
c. Search for the Order with a specific number and click on "Details". Page appears "Order", containing possibilities:
i. generate a PDF file using the “PDF Invoice"
ii. print content on the Customer printer using the "Print".
8. After purchase of the Product You receive the shared functionality of the service called "Downloadable products". It is located in the Account Settings. Through it, You have always an acquired access to the full version of the Product and the Activation Keys. This functionality is only available to the registered Customers.
9. If subject of the Order was the Product, which was entitled to an Activation Key, the key will be sent by e-mail with information about the Order.
10. The Order statuses available on the Shop:
a. Cancelled – the Order has been canceled
b. Pending - waiting for payment from You
c. Processed - waiting for the execution of Order from the MasXLs
d. Completed – the Product is available on the Shop, realizing the Order
11. Detailed information on other ways to supply constraints or forms of payment are defined in the section E.
12. The MasXLs reserves the right to limit the methods of delivery and payment methods in respect of the Products, product categories or the amount of the ordered Products.
13. The MasXLs reserves the right to limit the methods of delivery and payment methods in relation to You, which made the notorious Orders, and then cancel them.
14. For the Order is not required to have accounts on the Shop.
15. Download of the Product excludes the possibility to withdraw from the agreement for the file on the principles laid down in accordance with Art. 10 paragraph. 3 point 5 of the Act of 2 March 2000 on the Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and Liability for Damage caused by dangerous products (Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 22, item. 271, as amended. Amended).
16. The Shop is not responsible for the failure of an e-mail with information about the execution of the Orders, if the above is due to circumstances on You (eg filled e-mail box).
17. If the execution of Order is not possible, the Shop inform You by sending a message to the e-mail address used by You to log in to the Shop. In the case of payment, Shop will refund the paid funds to the bank account indicated by You in accordance with the conditions described in section H.
18. In the absence of this section shall apply mutatis mutandis the provisions of other parts of the ToU.
19. You may modify or cancel the Order. This can be done in the course of submitting Orders by going to the Shopping Cart - then is able to:
a. Update the Order through using the "Update shopping cart":
i. removing the Product
ii. changing the number of Products in the Order
b. Continuation purchases - in order to complete the Order for the other Products, use the "Continue shopping".
§3. Cancelation conditions of the Order
1. You have the right to resign from the Order (withdrawal):
a. At any time, if the Order has not been paid,
b. You, with the status of the consumer, within 10 days from the date of the sales agreement. If the product has been downloaded - You lose the right to withdraw from the sales agreement in accordance with Art. 10 paragraph. 3 point 5 of the Act of 2 March 2000 on the Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and Liability for Damage caused by dangerous products (Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 22, item. 271)
2. In case of cancellation of the Order by You, the MasXLs will refund the deposited funds in accordance with the principles described in § 12 of the ToU.
3. Due to the nature of Products the Customer is not possible to withdraw from the sales agreement after the download of the Product.
E. Methods and Provider Payments
1. The Shop offers the following methods of payment:
a. Traditional transfer
b. Electronic transfer
2. Payment Methods are provided by the following Providers Payments and their websites:
a. Transferuj.pl service - Provider Payments: Krajowy Integrator Płatności S.A. with the seat in Poznań (address: ul. St. Marcin 73/6, 61-808 Poznań, Poland), (“Transferuj.pl”). Website: http://www.transferuj.pl.
b. PayPal.com service - Provider Payments: PayPal (Europe) S.à rl & Cie., S.C.A., 5 floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg („PAYPAL”). Website: https://www.paypal.com.
3. Payment by traditional transfer to the bank account of the MasXLs.
a. Bank name: mBank SA
b. Account number: 06 1140 2004 0000 3502 7499 1421.
c. Account currency: PLN.
4. Electronic payments provided by Transferuj.pl (details on page Transferuj.pl: https://transferuj.pl/metody-platnosci.html):
a. payment channels:
i. Electronic transfer (on-line): Alior Bank SA, Alior Sync Ltd., Getin Bank SA, Bank Pekao SA Bank Post SA, Eurobank, ING Bank Slaski SA, Inteligo, Credit Agricole Bank SA (formerly Lukas), NeoBank (Wielkopolski Bank cooperative), PKO Polish Bank SA (iPKO), Raiffeisen Polbank, Toyota Bank Poland SA
ii. Credit cards: Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, Diner's Club, Elavon, JCB, mPay
iii. Payments PayPal account
iv. Immediate international transfers in Euro
v. payment mPay cell
b. e-Transfer service: Płać z Alior Bank, Płać z Alior Sync (CASHBACK 5%), Meritum Bank Przelew, mTransfer PRO, Multitransfer, Płacę z IPKO, Płacę z Inteligo, Przelew z WBK.
5. Electronic payments provided by the PayPal. Possible methods of payment:
a. Credit cards
b. Payments PayPal account
6. Currencies used by Providers Payments:
a. Transferuj.pl: PLN
b. PayPal: PLN, USD, GBP, JPY, EUR, RUB
7. You shall not bear any additional payments related to the choice of the payment methods.
8. Currency Converter of the functionality may cause additional costs associated with currency conversion payments. This applies to situations where You have selected a currency other than is supported by Provider Payments.
9. The MasXLs has exclusive opportunity to decide on the choice of the above, Payment Methods that are available in conjunction with the Product.
F. Shipping Methods
1. Whatever the method of delivery of the Product is, located in the offer of the Shop, a service provided by the MasXLs is free of charge.
2. Shipping is possible only by using the Shop services through downloading the Freeware Product or Demo Product (and/or the License) using the Shop through the "Download" available on the site with details of the Product. The full version can be downloaded in Account Settings in the section "Downloadable products".
3. Downloading of the Product with the contents of the accompanying license is only possible for the registered Customers (with Account).
4. The MasXLs sends to the Product Activation Key via email after the purchase of the Product by You. Moreover, the full version of the Product and the Activation Key is available on the Shop in the tab "Downloadable products".
5. The ability to download the full version of the Product shall be limited to five (5) downloads, or expiration of fourteen (14) days from the effective date of purchase of the Product (Order with the status "Completed").
G. Terms of complaint
1. Only the products may be the subject of the complaint, which is entitled to charge the license.
2. You are entitled to report a complaint if:
a. The downloaded Product is damaged,
b. The downloaded Product will not start (after receiving an e-mail with a link leading to the download page, and after meeting all the technical requirements needed to open the file in the specified format)
c. obtained Product does not match the description or is incomplete, and within 12 hours of payment will not be made available the opportunity to You to download the Product
3. You purchase the Product for purposes unrelated to the activities of a professional or business, has the right to submit a complaint within one (1) year from the date of the Product concerned to You, if within 1 (one) month from the date on which the said incompatibility of the Products delivered the agreement, notify the MasXLs about the non-compliance.
4. Complaints for non-compliance with the agreement of the Product:
a. basis and responsibilities of the MasXLs against the Customer who is a person that purchases the product for purposes unrelated to the activities of professional or trade for non-compliance with the agreement of the Product are set Act of the Special Conditions of Sale of Consumer and changed the Civil Code of 27 July 2002 . (Journal of Laws No. 141, item. 1176, as amended.)
b. notice of incompatibility with the agreement and Product respective request can be made using the Contact Form or by sending an e-mail email@example.com,
c. the MasXLs shall refer to Your requests promptly, but not later than within 14 days. Answer the complaint is sent to the specified e-mail or in any other manner provided by You.
d. in the case of the Products covered by the warranty of the MasXLs informs that the warranty on consumer goods sold does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the buyer arising from the non-conformity.
e. prerequisite to the MasXLs considered the complaint, is to provide Your having advertised the Product (or Products) with proof of purchase of the Product (Product) from the MasXLs and description of the complaint.
5. Complaints that are related to the provision of the Services by the Shop and other complaints related to the operation of the Shop:
a. complaints related to the provision of services electronically through the Shop and other complaints related to the operation of the Shop Your service can be made using the Contact Form or by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
b. recommended to be given in the description of the complaint as much information and facts concerning the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date occurrence of irregularities and contact details - this will facilitate and speed up processing of Your complaint by the MasXLs
c. consideration of the complaint by the MasXLs shall take place immediately, not later than 14 days
d. answer the MasXLs the complaint will be sent to an e-mail address that will be mentioned in the complaint or in any other manner provided by Yourself
6. In the case of a justified complaint the Shop will return the amount due in accordance with the rules described in the section H (Overpayments and Refunds)
H. Overpayments and Refunds
1. In the event of the circumstances requiring the Shop to reimbursement paid by Yourself to the bank account of the MasXLs return will takes place within a maximum of 7 working days.
2. If You have made the payment by credit card or electronic transfer, repayment occurs on a credit card or a bank account from which the payment was made.
3. In case of payment by traditional transfer or when reasons independent of the Shop identify the bank account from which the payment was made is not possible, refund will be made to the bank account indicated by Yourself.
4. Overpayment of Your account will be transferred to the bank account of solely on the basis of Your disposal. The disposition is transmitted by the MasXLs via the Contact Form. The MasXLs reserves the right to verify Your identity submitting the requested refund.
5. In the event of overpayment to Your Account, the following rules for the refund:
a. If the overpayment is excess 10.00 (ten) PLN can be used for purchases in the Shop or reimbursed under the rules described in points 1 and 2 of this section,
b. If the overpayment is less than 10.00 (ten) PLN can be used for purchases in the Shop within 1 (one) month from the creation of the overpayment.
6. The MasXLs does not make refunds or the overpayment via post office.
7. The MasXLs will refund within 14 calendar days for:
a. The canceled Orders or parts thereof (in this case, will be refunded the appropriate part of the price) paid in advance before the execution,
b. Discretion of the complaint and a lack of repair or replacement of the defective Product with a new one.
8. The MasXLs will refund the money to the bank account of You (including affiliated with a credit card or paying to You) if the the Order was paid by traditional transfer or credit card.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law the MasXLs is not responsible for the lack of a refund or delayed refund if, despite the referral to You at the address provided by an e-mail request to send bank account number, You will not send the MasXLs such bank account number, or if the reply does not will contain data enabling a return. The MasXLs is not responsible for the lack of a refund or delayed refund if they are the result of Your incorrect address details, registered or incorrect bank account number.
10. In case of complaint, the Order has been paid in advance, repayment will be in accordance with the principles described in this section in point 1 and 2.
11. If You have made payment for the Order of not belonging to him, bank account, credit card or payment refund will be made directly to the holder of a bank account, credit card or payment by means of which the payment was made to the MasXLs in accordance with the principles described in point. 1 and 2 of this section.
I. Other Services
§1. Reviewing the Products
1. The Service is available only to register Customers and is provided free of charge.
2. In order to review the Product by Yourself it is required to log into the Shop.
3. To-reviewed the Product, You should be navigate to a link on the page with the details of the Product (the link is above the price). When clicked, should be given the title of reviews, content review and evaluation of the Product.
4. Then click on "Post Review" button - at this point into an agreement for the provision of the electronic services, which enable Customers commenting on other Products available on the Shop.
5. Shall immediately after approval by the MasXLs (provided there is no unlawfulness of provided content) comments shall be at the Product.
1. The Newsletter service is provided free of charge.
2. You may consent to receive the commercial information, including business information electronically, by selecting the appropriate option in the Registration Form, or at a later date in the Account Settings. When giving such consent You will receive the specified e-mail newsletter (Newsletter), and other commercial information, sent by the MasXLs on its own behalf and on behalf of the third parties.
3. The purpose of the agreement for the provision of services the Newsletter, please visit the main section of the Store Newsletter enter the e-mail address that have to be provided to service the newsletter.
4. At entered e-mail will be sent containing a link to activate the service.
5. In the Inbox of Your mailbox should receive a message from email@example.com.
6. After calling the newsletter in Your browser, You should see a page with information about the Shop service activation. At this point, enter into an agreement for the provision of services the Newsletter.
7. The Customer who has account can own at any time unsubscribe by unchecking the newsletter called "news", located in the Account Settings, in the "Customer info". The award must be confirmed by clicking "Save". For unregistered Customers - deactivation shall the MasXLs prior information obtained from You sent by Yourself using the Contact Form or send a message with the cancellation to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
J. Termination of the ToU
1. The subject of the termination of the agreement is the provision of electronic services for an indefinite period of continuous improvement (eg Accounts Store, Newsletter).
2. You may terminate the agreement without giving reasons by sending an appropriate statement via the Contact Form, available on our web page or by e-mail: email@example.com. In this case the Agreement is void after 7 (seven) days since day the Customer send us a statement (the notice period).
3. For Customers who are consumers also the MasXLs may terminate the Agreement by e-mail if the Customer objectively grossly or persistently violates the Terms, supplies illegal contents after an unsuccessful contact to stop violates the Terms with relevant deadline. Violation of the Rules must be objective and illegal. In this case the Agreement is void after 14 days since day we send a statement to the Customer (the notice period).
4. For the Customers who are not Consumers at the same time, the MasXLs may terminate the Agreement with immediate effect and without giving reasons by sending an appropriate statement trough e-mail.
5. The MasXLs and You may terminate the Agreement for the provision of Services at any time by agreement of the parties.
6. The right to withdraw from the Agreement concluded by an e-mail is not entitled with possibility to be returned services (eg. software) in accordance with Art. 10 paragraph. 1 point 5 of the Act on the Protection of Certain Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 02.03.2000, Journal. Laws No. 22, item. 721).
K. Additional informations
1. Informations about the methods and the technical resources for detecting and correcting errors in data entry:
a. Under submitting the purchase order, until to press "Confirm" button on the order form You may correct the entered data by clicking on the link "Back".
b. You may verify or correct the Order by sending e-mail to the MasXls.
2. Information about the rules and the methods of recording, protecting and sharing contents of the Agreement by the MasXLs for You:
a. Recording, protecting and sharing contents of the Agreement is started after sending an e-mail to the MasXLs.
b. Recording, protecting and sharing contents of the Agreement occurs in two ways:
i. By sending contents of Agreement to You.
ii. The content of the Agreement is recorded and protected in the ICT system of the MasXLs and is available for You in any time (Account Settings, Orders, by clicking "Details").
4. If You have any questions or suggestions, please send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
L. Final Conditions
1. The Agreements concluded by the Shop are concluded in accordance with the law of Poland and written in the Polish language.
2. The Informations about the Products that are posted on the Shop does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
3. The Availability of the information about the Products on the Shop does not imply the availability of these Products and the possibility of the Order.
4. The MasXLs is not responsible for the blocking by the administrators of mail servers transmit a message to the e-mail address specified by Yourself and for the removal and blocking of e-mail software installed on the computer used by Yourself.
5. The MasXLs is not responsible for any mistakes in handling the Orders or other disposal of You, arising from entered by Yourself the incorrect data.
6. In matters not covered in these ToU are applied: the Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item. 93, as amended.) Of the Act on electronic services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws. Laws No. 144, item. 1204, as amended.) of the Act on the Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and Liability for Damage caused by Dangerous Product of 2 March 2000 (Journal of Laws No. 22, item. 271, as amended.) of the Act on Special Conditions of Sale of Consumer and amendments to the Civil Code of 27 July 2002 (Journal of Laws, No. 141, item. 1176, as amended.) and other relevant Polish law regulations.
7. Resolution of disputes:
a. Any dispute arising between the MasXLs and You, being also a consumer, are the subject to the courts of the principles of universal law.
b. Any dispute arising between the MasXLs and You, who are not at the same time the consumer, shall be subjected to the court with jurisdiction over the seat of the MasXLs.
8. Order to facilitate the using of the website of the Shop, the managing mechanism uses technology known as the Cookies - information stored by the Shop service on Your computer. This information is subject to financial accounts, such as the value and object reference and confidential credit card information. Technology is obtaining the Cookies are not any data about visitors to track their service or navigation. You may be disabled at any time in Your browser by accepting the cookies. This, however, provides some difficulties in using the Shop.
9. The MasXLs reserves the right to change the whole or any of the parts of the ToU. Any changes to these ToU of Sale apply from the date of the publication on the Shop. The Orders placed before the date of these ToU shall be implemented on the basis of existing rules from the ToU.
10. The MasXLs may periodically make changes to these ToU. The introduction of major changes in the way of using the information about You will be announced by sending an e-mail to the primary address, given in the Account, or by placing the information on the homepage of the Shop.
Date of the last update: 1 August 2015